2014-11-07

Civil Disobedience Is Good


The faceoff in Fort Lauderdale over the ordinance restricting public feeding of the homeless has pitted those with compassionate aims against residents and businesses trying to protect their neighborhoods.

Abbott, affectionately known as 'Chef Arnold,' and two South Florida ministers were charged last weekend as they handed out food. They were accused of breaking the ordinance and each faces up to 60 days in jail and a $500 fine."

I just don't get how the state that allegedly cares for people could do this. Other than that, if I were a cop I'd be like 'I ain't touching this one' unless ordered to by MY boss or state lawyer. Somewhere deep in my soul I'd know it was wrong. Just wrong.

 I hope Chef Arnold sticks it to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.