2014-04-05

Do People At CNN Smoke Crack?

Jesus Christ. I hope this is sarcasm.

'World's greatest leaders' list and Bono is #8 and Derek Jeter #11? Angelina Jolie?

Blech.

I don't fit into many boardrooms that's for sure and if I were sitting in that meeting while someone suggested some of these folks on the list I would have been spinning in my seat in disbelief at how retarded people can really be in a serious setting.

Few of these people come close to 'inspiring' me. I consider Clinton a mere mortal with second-class morals, Buffett a hypocrite and I really don't give a shit about a company - GM - that was given a bail out to survive because it was stupid enough to give the union pensions it couldn't afford. Bloomberg is a tyrannical nanny-stater,  Giffords is a sympathetic pick who advocated for gun control - and lost.

Keep the sports leaders on a separate list and don't piss me off anymore.

Some of those are inoffensive and probably merit a mention I reckon.

Still.

Fuck this list.

And fuck the people who put it together.

Jack Ma stays because he has a cool name.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.